Manager Enterprise Risk Assessment (PCK593-8312) Plymouth, Minnesota
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Manager Enterprise Risk Assessment?
We are currently seeking a Manager Enterprise Risk Assessment for our Plymouth, MN location. The Manager, Enterprise Risk Assessment will be primarily responsible for managing the enterprise-wide risk assessment process and will provide a disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of Mosaic's risk management, controls, and governance processes. Using an enterprise-wide risk approach, this person will possess broad business knowledge of risks and controls necessary to work directly with business and functional leaders throughout the organization.
What will you do?
- Execute a systematic, disciplined approach to identify, evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Lead a comprehensive enterprise-wide risk assessment to maintain a risk portfolio, risk database, and assisting in the production of a rolling service plan aligned with enterprise risk and Company strategy to evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of the Mosaic risk management process.
- Develop, analyze, and maintain metrics to measure risk impact and identify emerging risks to the enterprise. Determine appropriate system requirements for sustaining the enterprise risk assessment. Develop and deliver appropriate reporting based on key stakeholder needs.
- Partner and build effective relationships with the company's EPMO and those in other risk, compliance, and process improvement roles, including the Company's ERM Committee, to advise on risk identification, evaluation, and management, and process or system development and improvement initiatives.
- Establish and monitor departmental planning, fieldwork, work papers, and reporting practices in accordance with the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing issued by the IIA. Manage internal and external quality reviews to ensure compliance with IIA Standards. Monitor assurance and advisory projects to ensure risks are appropriately addressed and follow-on projects are identified and prioritized.
- Other job duties and projects as assigned.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred. Major in Business or Science preferred.
- 8+ years of business/finance/operations experience.
- Knowledge of risk management frameworks, concepts, and tools.
- Experience with facilitating workshops highly desired.
- Language skills in addition to English (Portuguese preferred) are desired.
- CPA and Six Sigma preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Strong leader that possesses a hands-on, lead by example approach.
- Ability to lead through influence and network.
- Ability to effectively work and create effective partnerships with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Ability to provide oversight across multiple initiatives or projects.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of time.
- Ability to work indoors in a consistent temperature and lift 0-25 lbs occasionally.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today at http://www.mosaicco.com/careers