Contract Administrator Supervisor - Fluency in Spanish – Houston, TX (West side) NO VISA Sponsorship
Lead, manage, and direct, the strategic sourcing section that supports company and affiliated companies' international procurement departments by developing and maintaining Strategic Sourcing Agreements for the expressed purpose of:
- Providing an uninterrupted supply of goods and services for the best total cost.
- Patronizing best suppliers and manufacturers.
- Improvement of process efficiency and reliability.
- Minimizing risk and legal exposure of the organization by negotiating favorable terms and conditions.
- Developing, enhancing and managing relationships with key vendors and internal customers.
- Negotiate and manage Administrative contracts that support the internal operations of the company.
- Interpret legal terminology in contracts
- Develop, write, and amend, process flows and procedures.
- 10 + years of job related experience required by this job, Supervisory skills
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English (read, write and read)
- Experience of Procurement Management in the Oil Industry.
- Knowledge of contract/legal terms and conditions, and supply Management. General knowledge of logistics.
- Experience in Administrative Contracts is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), INCOTERMS, business laws, and other legal aspects of purchasing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, writing, negotiation, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to think outside traditional procurement boundaries and be able to effectively participate in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Capable of reviewing financial documents, managing teams, coordinating activities and concluding projects effectively and in a timely manner.
- SAP or similar ERP software a plus
- Microsoft office basic Word, basic Power Point, and intermediate level in Excel.
Negotiate new Blanket Purchase Agreements and Corporate Agreements for two general Agreement categories. Agreements for purely a Latin America operations and those for companies entire corporate family, including joint-venture companies.
Ensure that all current commercial requirements are properly applied. Coordinate with our legal representative that legal requirements are correctly applied.
Develop and maintain good working relationships with relevant company and affiliated company organizations to determine needs and ensure agreement and satisfaction with acquisition strategies considered or already implemented.
Negotiate alliances/agreements with best sources which provide the best long-term relationship and optimum total cost of ownership for all potential clients. Maximize the value provided by each supplier to ensure the acquisition strategies' (competitive, alliances, agreements, etc.) continuous optimum performance. Whenever possible, conduct market investigations and research to detect and inform clients about breakthroughs in technology, goods and services.
Evaluation and administration of existing Blanket Purchase Agreements and Corporate Agreements for materials and services for companies’ global operations.
Analyze critical commodities and services as candidates for corporate strategic sourcing initiatives.
Education: Bachelors degree in Business or Engineering or closely related discipline;