Recruitment Coordinator - New York, NY (000195) New York, New York
Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator
Hudson is a global organization and market leader in the delivery of a range of recruitment and talent management services and solutions to clients from all sectors. Hudson provides these services and solutions through over 3,000 staff across three regions; the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. As a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ, Hudson is focused on the creation of value and growth.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, and we service their needs in the US as well as internationally. Our proven methodologies and our state-of-the art technology provide our clients with cost-effective and efficient solutions. For more information about our business, please visit www.hudson.com.
Job Summary: The ideal candidate has strong knowledge of different HR related systems and tools, has experience/exposure on project management and process-driven initiatives and has the interest and willingness to learn the various aspects of the recruitment business in order to contribute to the growth of the business. This is an excellent opportunity for a progressive individual who can demonstrate initiative, drive and the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision and looking for career advancement in the recruitment field.
- Provide day-to-daysupportto the recruitment team: Maintenance of recruitment databases, Create Job Postings, Coordinate candidate interviews, Scheduling & booking candidate travel, Managing contingencies and offer administration
- Work with recruitment managers and recruiters to understand recruitment resource requirements
- Source and recommend cost-effective ad-hocsupportservices for recruitment activities
- Identify operational issues and potential areas for improvement, recommend solutions such as the development of tools to assist in the effective implementation of new processes
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Exposure to online recruitment tools and Applicant Tracking System preferred
- Strong Excel background (ability to customize and develop and reports), as well as proficiency with MS Word, PPT and Outlook
- Has experience managing key tasks contributing to a larger project
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (absolute must have)
- Very well organized with strong attention to details
- Resourceful and results-oriented
- Flexible and willing to learn new things
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, high volume TEAM environment
- Strong sense of initiative
Education and Experience:
- College Degree/Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 2+ years of function-related experience