IT Recruiter - Boston, MA (000177) Boston, Massachusetts
Hudson is a global organization and market leader in the delivery of a range of recruitment and talent management services and solutions to clients from all sectors. Hudson provides these services and solutions through over 3,000 staff across three regions; the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. As a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ, Hudson is focused on the creation of value and growth.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, and we service their needs in the US as well as internationally. Our proven methodologies and our state-of-the art technology provide our clients with cost-effective and efficient solutions. For more information about our business, please visit www.hudson.com. As an employee of Hudson, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K, vacation and paid time off.
The IT Recruiter, based in our Waltham, MA office, will be an experienced individual who thrives on delivering top level candidates to continually enhance the client relationship. The IT Recruiter will also develop staffing plans to generate a qualified pool of applicants for current and future openings. Responsible for developing job based situational and behavioral questions for current and future job openings, the role with conduct interviews for a wide-range of positions.
The IT Recruiter will need to:
- Both national and local recruitment of mid to senior level IT professionals
- Develop creative staffing plans to generate a qualified pool of applicants for current and future openings
- Conduct interviews for a wide-range of positions
- Develop relationships and open lines of communication with the Account Execs and General Manager to ensure successful placements
- Research industry to understand requirements of position and identify successful candidates
- Track and maintain records of candidates, job listings and client status in PeopleSoft and Salesforce.com
- Stay abreast of any changes to federal and state employment law as it relates to a safe interview and hire
- Minimum of 3 years of previous experience in Staffing Recruitment with a specialization in IT strongly preferred
- BA or BS in IT, Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- Thorough working knowledge of recruiting and staffing laws
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Computer literate, especially in MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop a rapport with clients and candidates