Executive Assistant - New York, NY (000228) New York, New York
Hudson is a global organization and market leader in the delivery of a range of recruitment and talent management services and solutions to clients form all sectors. Hudson provides these services and solutions through over 3,000 staff across three regions; the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. As a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ, Hudson is focused on the creation of value and growth.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, and we service their needs in the US as well as internationally. Our proven methodologies and our state-of-the art technology provide our clients with cost-effective and efficient solutions. For more information about our business, please visit www.hudson.com As an employee of Hudson, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K, vacation and paid time off.
The Executive Assistant will provide high level administrative support to one or more company executives. This role is designed to enhance the executive’s effectiveness by handling a wide variety of administrative functions which increase their time available for senior level responsibilities. The ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative, professionalism and confidentiality while handling a wide variety of complex situations involving the clerical and administrative function on behalf of the executive.
- Maintain executive’s calendar (potentially in multiple time zones) and schedule appointments in order to allow time for meeting preparation and calls. Proactively engage executive and meeting participants to ensure effective calendar management. Attend meetings and document minutes/action items upon request.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, ensuring all arrangements are finalized prior to travel date. Ensure executive has appropriate travel plans prior to departure and compile business documents for travel-related meetings.
- Welcome colleagues, clients, etc. by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries. Screen incoming calls with a high degree of professionalism and differentiate business calls from vendor solicitations. Respond and route requests for information using a service oriented approach.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, including executive leadership. Interpret and understand requests, analyze information, and effectively engage executive or another appropriate staff member in his/her absence to provide timely and effective response/resolution.
- Review electronic and regular mail and sort into categories as defined by executive in order to ensure proper prioritization and effective response management.
- Summarize content of incoming materials, specially gathered information, or meetings to assist executive; note important parts or areas of potential conflict.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all company, personnel and research matters.
- Compose general correspondence independently, with accurate content and format. Prepare memos, reports, agendas, notices and other documentation as needed.
- Support executive with preparation of complex presentations, with substantial use of graphics, charts, tables and other advanced features of graphics software.
- Establish and maintain effective and efficient filing system designed for logical retrieval of information by executive and Executive Assistant.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as ability to interface professionally with all levels of the company.
- Possess advanced proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook as well as Adobe Publisher
- Familiarity with online conference tools and ability to arrange webcasts for executive meetings
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to use judgment to determine the approach or action to take in non-routine situations
- Exceptional organizational skill required
- Must be detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and to meet designated deadlines
- Ability to work at required company office location consistently with excellent attendance and punctuality
- Available for occasional business travel, upon request
- Ability to demonstrate company core values
- Hudson offers a very competitive compensation