Recruiter - Baltimore, MD (000183) Baltimore, Maryland
Job Title: Recruiter – Baltimore
Hudson is a global organization and market leader in the delivery of a range of recruitment and talent management services and solutions to clients from all sectors. Hudson provides these services and solutions through over 3,000 staff across three regions; the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. As a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ, Hudson is focused on the creation of value and growth.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, and we service their needs in the US as well as internationally. Our proven methodologies and our state-of-the art technology provide our clients with cost-effective and efficient solutions. For more information about our business, please visit www.hudson.com. As an employee of Hudson, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K, vacation and paid time off.
Job Summary: The Recruiter is accountable for managing full lifecycle recruitment duties for nationwide roles. Demonstrated skills/experience in active sourcing, assessing, closing, and managing candidates will enable this individual to be successful. We are looking for an individual who can attract, cultivate, and identify top talent for key opportunities.
- Design and execute passive and active sourcing strategies that drive sufficient volume of quality candidates
- Work closely with hiring managers to ensure a clear understanding of job requirements and expectations
- Prepare and place external postings on the appropriate search engines
- Manage candidates through the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Effectively manage a busy workload
- Accountable for the facilitation, salary negotiation on behalf of clients/candidates
- Ensure that all candidates and hiring managers are treated in a professional manner, and that all business is conducted while demonstrating integrity and fairness
- A minimum of 2 years recruitment experience in a corporate and/or third party provider environment
- Experience working closely with hiring managers filling time sensitive roles in a highly competitive industry
- Strong experience developing and executing proactive sourcing strategies
- Success using emerging technologies/tools to source candidates (e.g. fee-based databases & social networking sites)
- Strong achievement drive, resilience, flexibility and commitment to achieving goals
- University degree preferred
Location: Baltimore, Maryland