RPO On Site Account Manager (FS) - Manhattan, NY (000206) New York, New York
Hudson is a global organization and market leader in the delivery of a range of recruitment and talent management services and solutions to clients from all sectors. Hudson provides these services and solutions through over 3,000 staff across three regions; the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. As a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ, Hudson is focused on the creation of value and growth.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, and we service their needs in the US as well as internationally. Our proven methodologies and our state-of-the art technology provide our clients with cost-effective and efficient solutions. For more information about our business, please visit www.hudson.com. As an employee of Hudson, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K, vacation and paid time off.
We are dedicated to the design and delivery of innovated RPO solutions across a broad range of industries focused on the professional level. The success of our business is largely due to the skills and caliber of our people.
We are seeking an on-site RPO Account Manager to effectively implement and manage an RPO solution for a top tier global investment bank. The Account Manager is a key leadership role within the client’s Americas HR team and will be responsible for managing and delivering an effective RPO Solution for both direct hire and contingent labor across North America.
- Recruitment Management and Consultation: Provide thought leadership, ongoing advice and insights, recruitment and reporting management
- People Management and Leadership: Manage, coach, lead and develop a high performing and experienced recruitment team within the NYC office servicing the business across North America
- Relationship Management: Contribute to the greater goals of the HR team by way of collaboration and strong relationship management with key stakeholders/clients (internal and external)
- Projects: Drive innovative recruitment initiatives and projects in conjunction with your team, and managing the calendar of events, such as candidate engagement initiatives, year-end recruitment drives, etc.
- Requisition Delivery: Manage a small requisition workload (primarily senior, tactical and back office roles), from sourcing to screening and management of clients
- Vendor Management: Oversee and implement a vendor management program
- RPO Workflow:
- Work closely with client (HR and/or hiring managers) for designated account(s) to ensure compliance (both Hudson and client) on defined processes
- Monitor and manage relationships with all stakeholders through personal attention and quality control programs within all levels of the organization
- Ensure that all candidates and hiring managers are treated in a professional manner and that all business is conducted while demonstrating integrity and fairness
- Work with recruiters to ensure that Hudson objectives (eg., time to fill, interview to hire and retention/turnover ratios) are met on designated accounts
- Develop formal and informal feedback mechanisms to ensure success of continuous process improvement program
- Develop and implement tracking tools for workforce planning, trend analysis and hiring statistics
- Implement existing applicant tracking system into RPO workflow for direct hire, contingent labor and vendor management
· Strong recruitment industry experience with exposure to both on-site and off-site management of scalable recruitment projects
· Strong project management capabilities, including multi-tasking, matrix organization management, and accountabilities to tasks and deadlines
· Prior RPO or Corporate recruitment experience in financial services or related industry is desired
· Exceptional consulting and client relationship management skills with strengths in successful conflict resolution
· Drive for high level of achievement, resilience, flexibility and commitment to goals
· Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to work well with metrics, numbers, and trends
· Adaptable and empowering leadership style
· Flexible approach to work, with the ability and willingness to adapt and respond to change
· BS required (MS or MBA preferred)