Financial Services Senior Recruiter - Manhattan, NY (000187) Manhattan, New York
Financial Services Senior Recruiter – Manhattan, NY
Hudson is a global organization and market leader in the delivery of a range of recruitment and talent management services and solutions to clients from all sectors. Hudson provides these services and solutions through over 3,000 staff across three regions; the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. As a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ, Hudson is focused on the creation of value and growth.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, and we service their needs in the US as well as internationally. Our proven methodologies and our state-of-the art technology provide our clients with cost-effective and efficient solutions. For more information about our business, please visit www.hudson.com. As an employee of Hudson, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K, vacation and paid time off.
In this role, you will manage back office recruitment for the Americas at a leading investment bank in Manhattan. Our American business is constantly growing and changing which means this is a challenging and varied role requiring you to develop an in-depth understanding of the business.
Recruitment and Selection
- Working closely with a broad range of businesses to identify, interview and recruit talented candidates at all levels.
- Developing innovative attraction strategies including identification of new sourcing channels.
- Emphasis on Direct sourcing back office and operational roles
- Ensuring a consistent process for the management of recruitment.
- Maintaining high levels of candidate care by responding to candidates in a timely and professional manner.
- Knowledge and understanding of psychometric assessment to support recruitment and selection decisions.
- Contribution to continuous improvement of recruiting processes, including reporting and analysis.
- Sourcing qualified candidates through a variety of channels including direct sourcing, Internet, referrals, job fairs, networking, social media, and our internal website.
- Keeping abreast of market developments and providing strategic recruitment advice to senior management.
- Liaising with Business HR partners on senior appointments.
- Managing appropriate governance around hiring approvals.
Experience and skills required:
- Bachelor degree required
- Financial Services (some front office preferred but not essential) in-house or agency senior level recruitment experience
- Well developed technical skills in selection methods and sourcing strategies
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Initiative and strong levels of drive
- Flexibility, with a strong service orientation and a natural ability to build and maintain relationships with candidates, hiring managers and HR colleagues