Senior Business Development Manager - New York, NY (000215) New York, New York
Hudson is a global organization and market leader in the delivery of a range of recruitment and talent management services and solutions to clients from all sectors. Hudson provides these services and solutions through over 3,000 staff across four regions; North America, Asia, Europe and the Pacific. As a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ, Hudson is focused on the creation of value and growth.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, and we service their needs in the US as well as internationally. Our proven methodologies and our state-of-the art technology provide our clients with cost-effective and efficient solutions. For more information about our business, please visit www.hudson.com. As an employee of Hudson, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K, vacation and paid time off.
Are you a sales producer with experience working with the VP level and above? Are you tired of too much travel? Do you like the autonomy of sales but with the support of a global firm behind you? Our business continues to grow and we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to sell within the Northeast region. This position can be based in our New York, NY office. This position is ideal for someone who thrives on creating and closing new business opportunities. Compensation includes a base salary and strong commission plan.
The Senior Sales / Sales Lead will need to:
· Generate and cultivate new business by developing and maintaining an active network of clients and contacts
· Develop relationships and open lines of communication with the team to ensure performance targets are met
· Research industry to understand requirements of position and identify successful candidates
· Track and maintain records of prospects and client status Salesforce.com
· 3-10 years of successful experience in sales with a focus on new business generation a must; staff augmentation or technology experience a plus.
· BA or BS in IT, Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Interpersonal skills and ability to develop a rapport with clients and candidates