IT Operations Support Specialist (351699) Colorado Springs, Colorado
|Salary:||USD18 - USD24 per hour|
Our client is seeking an IT Operations Support Specialist for an exciting contract to hire opportunity. The IT Operations Support will provide first level support for all PCs, Printers, Thin Clients, Point of Sale Terminals and all applications. Performs required installs, configurations, and maintenance of applications on PCs. Provides computer support to system users.
- Daily help desk operations including, but not limited to, telephone support, diagnosing problems, and completing regularly scheduled activities.
- Monitor Help Desk email account and direct workflow accordingly.
- Document all problems or program malfunctions in Help Desk system and notifies Help Desk personnel.
- Install new equipment, replace existing equipment and move equipment when necessary throughout the property
- Provide user support for all computer systems used throughout the campus.
- Assist with tracking the company’s inventory of computer hardware and software.
- Perform all other job-related tasks as assigned.
- 3+ years of overall Help Desk and/or Desktop Support experience
- Must have an A+, Network+ and/or Security+ Certification(s)
- Must have strong communication skills (in person and over the phone).
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.