Physical Therapist (1615616) Sandusky, Ohio
Physical Therapists—make a difference with Med1Care! We are a leader in the medical staffing and home health care industry and we have the perfect opportunity for you to continue your vocation. We are seeking a diligent Physical Therapist to travel to clients’ homes and provide physical therapy in accordance with a specific plan of care per physician’s orders. If you want to work for a company that is dedicated to helping others achieve a higher level of independence, this is your chance! Apply today!
Physical Therapist (Home Health Care) Job Responsibilities
As a Physical Therapist with Med1Care, you will be responsible for providing care that complies with our agency’s standards, policies, and procedures as well as state and federal guidelines. In the event that a plan of care needs to be altered, you will communicate and collaborate with team members in order to appropriately update or revise it.Specific responsibilities:
- Establishing comfortable and open lines of communication with your clients
- Ensuring that clients’ homes are suitable for their recovery
- Reviewing and explaining physician orders with clients and family members
- Documenting services rendered as well as how the patient is responding to treatment
- Participating in case conferences
- Presenting client updates and making plan of care suggestions to the care team
Physical Therapist (Home Health Ca re)Job Requirements
In this role, you will have the opportunity to leverage your communication skills, problem solving abilities, and medical expertise. You will interact with clients and their families as well as physicians and other coworkers to successfully complete a plan of care.Are you a passionate and team-oriented Physical Therapist who is knowledgeable and proficient at performing accurate and impactful patient assessments? We want to hear from you!Physical Therapist requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Current Physical Therapist licensure
- CPR Certification
- Ability to push / pull in excess of 100 lbs. and lift or carry up to 100 lbs.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a reliable vehicle
Physical Therapist (Home Health Care) Benefits
At Med1Care, our employees, coworkers, and customers all fall in line with a shared vision of performance: helping people maintain independent and comfortable lives. Of course, we recognize how hard our team members work in order to provide this very important service to our clients and, therefore, we are proud to offer our Physical Therapists a competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package!