Trainer, Business Solutions (1591) Lisle, Illinois
The Trainer, Business Solutions will formulate, develop and deliver training for Maconomy and Cognos users within the Kantar Group. This is a hands-on position that combines the vision to expand the foundation for learning development with the ability to conduct training sessions. In this role, the Trainer will create training materials and programs for instruction.
Kantar, a WPP company, is one of the world’s largest research, insight and consultancy networks. Our 28,500 employees work around the world in more than 100 countries at our thirteen companies. Our distinguished companies are: Added Value, Center Partners, IMRB International, Kantar Health, Kantar Japan, Kantar Media, Kantar Operations, Kantar Retail, Kantar Worldpanel, Lightspeed Research, Millward Brown, The Futures Company, and TNS.
The Kantar Business Solutions (KBS) team is responsible for creating, enhancing, and supporting financial management solutions that enable Kantar and its operating companies to meet their financial objectives. The Kantar CEO and CFO are focused on having all Kantar operating companies utilize Maconomy as the financial system of record. Maconomy is the primary source of data into the BI system, which allows users to perform advanced reporting and analytics. The BI system will be enhanced as business requirements and conditions dictate. Customizations for unique business requirements, as well as broader service pack releases by Deltek for Maconomy that may include needed enhancements are also the responsibility of KBS. Any decision to transition to a major new release in the future will be coordinated and managed by the KBS team. The end goal of BI is to provide effective financial performance management for Kantar.
As a Trainer for Kantar Business Solutions, you will:
- Design and implement highly effective, results-driven training and development.
- Ensure the training programs support the business and employee needs and goals.
- Develop and conduct learning development programs for Maconomy and Cognos users at various user skill levels.
- Design and develop metrics to assess the effectiveness of training and development programs.
- Maintain Knowledge Warehouse SharePoint site with learning documentation.
- Author and deliver a user newsletter for regular delivery.
The ideal candidate is a self-aware and confident communicator with outstanding verbal and listening skills who will build strong, positive relationships to become a trusted advisor to our stakeholders and team members.
Supporting your success, you’ll ideally bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required with an emphasis on adult learning.
- Preferred experience with financial ERPs utilizing Business Intelligence.
- Five (5) or more years experience developing and conducting financial systems training.
- Experience with training technologies, e.g., E-learning, podcasts, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to tailor communication to disparate audiences.
- Strong understanding of finance and financial systems.
- Stand up training experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft personal productivity tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Fluency in a language other than English is strongly desired but not required.
Kantar is a portfolio of companies that together represent the world’s second largest group of information, insight and consulting companies. Our 28,500 employees work across 100 countries and across the whole spectrum of research and consultancy disciplines, enabling us to offer clients business insights at each and every point of the consumer cycle. Kantar services are employed by over half of the Fortune 500 companies.
Our distinguished companies are: Added Value, Center Partners, IMRB International, Kantar Health, Kantar Japan, Kantar Media, Kantar Operations, Kantar Retail, Kantar Worldpanel, Lightspeed Research, Millward Brown, The Futures Company, and TNS.
Parent company WPP is the world’s leading communications services group, with billings of $66 billion and revenues of approximately $15 billion. It employs over 146,000 people in 2,400 offices in 107 countries. WPP is publically traded on the London Stock Exchange (WPP) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index, with a secondary listing on NASDAQ (WPPGY).
In a world over-supplied with information, possibilities and advice, Kantar goes beyond. We aim to transform data into insights that inspire our clients to make creative business decisions. In short, we supply inspiration.
Inspiration is a standard that permeates every corner of our organization, every company and every person within Kantar. We add creative and collaborative energy to our unrivalled expertise, specialist knowledge and global scale to inspire confidence, action and better outcomes for our clients.
We believe that maintaining a portfolio of specialized businesses – each of which is world class in its particular sphere of expertise –results in better innovation; attracts better talent and allows us to offer more customized, more interesting and ultimately more appropriate solutions and service to our clients. The magic of Kantar happens when our capabilities work together; when they combine their respective experience and tools to bring our clients fresh, provocative, business-building insights.
For additional details, please visit us online at www.kantar.com