Business Systems Analyst- Full-Time (037-BBBH547) Littleton, Colorado
The Business Systems Analyst II reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Further the Business Systems Analyst II documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. The Business Systems Analysts II’s primary role is to help the business implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions for systems, enhancements, integrations, and processes.
- Elicit, define, analyze and document business requirements.
- Translate and simplify requirements for clarity and the needs of the audience.
- Manage requirements at the project level.
- Map requirements to solutions. Identify and manage gaps.
- Take the lead in defining the business case for proposed system changes.
- Document business processes, business requirements, technical requirements, and system configurations.
- Verify that solutions implemented fulfill stated requirements.
- Interface with a wide variety of stakeholders including line of business managers, line of business SMEs, developers, testers, project managers and technical writers.
- Associate’s degree with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with relational database concepts and client-server components.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills.
- Expertise in all Microsoft tools, particularly Visio.
- Ability to meet multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to develop executive-level presentations and updates.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Ability to facilitate and lead effective meeting and requirements gathering sessions.
- Ability to analyze data.
- Industry experience, including banking, real estate, and mortgage services is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Detail-oriented, organized and thorough.
- Strong customer-service organization.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.