Marketing Manager (BBBH464) Lakewood, Colorado
Bross Group is a premier IT consulting and talent management firm dedicated to helping clients across multiple industries with all of their IT requirements. Our unique intersection of Service Delivery and Practice Areas enable clients to enhance value and promote nimble technological restructuring.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager who is going to bring fresh ideas and is responsible for developing, implementing and managing our marketing strategy in collaboration with Senior Management.
- Manage, design, build and coordinate a wide mix of marketing activities and campaigns: SEO, Google AdWords campaigns, Social Networking, e-newsletters, blogs, twitter, partner programs, webinars, product reviews, etc…
- Build lead generating and nurturing programs to attract new customers, build relationships, and retain existing customers.
- Drive qualified traffic to Bross Group website.
- Track Metrics and success criteria for all marketing plans and activities.
- Manage mass-email campaigns including press releases, new product and service announcements, special event announcements.
- Develop and execute social medial campaigns.
- Increase Brand awareness on the street
- 3+ years’ of marketing experience (focus on Online Marketing, SEO/SEM,)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing preferred)
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing plans.