Data Conversion Specialist SAP (BBBH559) Englewood, Colorado
General Job Duties:
1. Design and implement transformations for data mappings from the legacy source systems into SAP
2. Produce ad hoc queries and develop reports to support business needs
3. Responsible to understand the business requirements and data needs
4. Responsible to do the data analysis to make sure that data from various source systems are loaded correctly
5. Provide recommendations for the complex technical issues
7.Responsible to coordinate with Business as and when required
8.Communicate the issues, status to the Data team on time
1. 5+ years of experience in business systems and applications development and implementation.
2. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
3. Strong interpersonal skills – must be able to work effectively as part of a project team and foster team cooperation
1. Should have strong technical expertise on SSIS, T-SQL, writing complex queries & SQL Server
2. Flexibility – ability to work in a continually changing, customer-focused environment and to be simultaneously accountable to multiple peer team members
3.Ability to work independently in a results/deadline-driven environment
4. Experience with SAP Data Services is desired