Summer Internship - Human Resources - US (00027982) New York, USA
Get to grips with our most valuable resource
Rolls-Royce Summer Internship Program
Specialist area: Human Resources
At Rolls-Royce, our global success depends on our ability to be flexible, nimble and ready for the next challenge. Our dynamic HR team is critical in making this happen, giving us the strength and capability to keep on breaking new ground.
Our Summer Internship Program gives you the opportunity to join them, learn from the best in the business and get your career off to a flying start. Over a period of 10-12 weeks you'll gain practical experience and valuable skills in a world-class department, supported by a mentor.
Through a series of challenging real-life assignments, you'll test yourself like never before. Perform well enough, and you may be offered the opportunity to join our graduate program - the start of an incredible international career with one of the world's most prestigious companies.
Rolls-Royce is known the world over for high-performance engineering and innovative technologies, and behind our success lies brilliant, world-changing thinking from some of the sharpest minds around. So, if you're a talented student with big ideas, this could be the perfect place to turn them into reality.
What we need
- Well-rounded students who really want to work for us. Your experiences in life, in work, academically and socially could all support your application.
- Currently working towards a Master's degree in Human Resources.
- A predicted GPA of 3.0 or above for your university degree.
What you'll get
- A competitive pro rata salary.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain practical experience at a world-class organization.
Rolls-Royce is a Military Friendly Employer.
Rolls-Royce is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and a barrier-free employment process.