ProC PL/SQL Developer (3171) Dallas, Texas
a. Statement of Work: Performs analysis, develop and test Oracle Retail RMS system modifications (2 positions) Responsibilities include; working with existing analysts to supporting ongoing change requests. A successful candidate must be able to be a productive member of a team as well as work independently in a fast paced environment. Candidate will provide onsite programming and may be required to work on more than one assignment at a time.
b. Deliverables: Candidate will be responsible for writing, testing and documenting code and may be responsible for certain portions of the Change Management process. Candidate will be responsible for adhering to code standards when writing or modifying programs and will followSDLC methodology.
c. Technical Skill Sets (i.e.)
- Unix/AIX, Oracle 11g
- 5+ years� experience with PL/SQL, ProC, Shell Scripting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must enjoy working closely with others in small teams as well as be able to work individually
- Must have advanced problem solving and debugging skills
- Must be able to create documentation, system test plans, and UAT plans
Additional Skills (not required, but preferred):
- CA Harvest
- Oracle Forms
- RPAS 13.4 Fusion Client support
- Oracle Retail experience is desired
- Must be U.S. citizen or possess current NAC or security clearance