Tech Lead / Developer (7744BR) Sleepy Hollow, New York
The Process & Image Division supports NYL business areas by providing solutions for all aspects of image/document capture, process, storage, retrieval, retention, and archival. The Technical Lead/Developer will be responsible for translating business needs and collaborating with the technology team to deliver solutions to the business clients.
• Collaborate with Division Architect and business area to translate business needs into technical design & code.
• Team with Division Architect and other technical areas on technical designs to meet business need.
• Design, code and test technical solutions to business needs.
• Work with team developers and provide technical guidance
• Troubleshoot Production issues and providing solutions, also providing analysis of issue trends and providing solutions/alternatives to address any issue trends found.
• Work closely with Division Architect and vendors, like IBM, maintaining/upgrading software and tools compatibility and versions.
• Work closely with team maintaining/upgrading home grown applications compatibility and versions.
• Coordinate and monitor all activities/changes to the technical testing and production environments working closely with Enterprise Technology counterparts.
Bachelor Degree - Computer Science/ IT or 5-10 years of experience
Unix, Spring, jQuery, FileNet ECM , .Net, C#, VB6