IT Manager, Investment Accounting Systems (6984BR) Sleepy Hollow, New York
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES The manager will have extensive background in supporting investment accounting systems and will be a key player in our Financial transformation initiative.
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of the team's efforts.
- Leads the team to achieve higher levels of competency, effectiveness and internal process improvement.
- Establishes, maintains and implements the tools, methods and procedures for the development process in order to bring our Investment Accounting Systems to the next plateau; e.g., automation of manual activities; integration with our financial systems; improved monitoring, quality and system controls.
REQUIRED SKILLS:Bachelors degree in technology related field, Masters preferred.
- Formal training and/or certification with Investment Management systems, CAMRA in particular.
- Minimum of ten years experience, at least three managing and leading teams of software development and support.
- Experience working successfully in a matrix environment with Client interaction required.
The following are highly desired:
- Financial training and familiarity with investment management a plus.
- Experience with derviatives, actuarial methods and trading systems.