Kentucky Family Medicine - Lakeside Lifestyle (9502) Monticello, Kentucky
|Salary:||USD175000 - USD250000 per year|
Flexible Family Practice
A busy practice, strong team, and high income await you! We are an Independent Rural Health Clinic looking for a Family Medicine physician or General Practitioner. Board certification or board eligibility not required.
• $300,000+ Potential, quick ramp up
• 12 providers, 56 exam rooms, lab, PACs X-ray, DEXA, EKG, and EMR in place
• 4 day workweek, earn extra for phone-only call
• Student loan reimbursement - pay off all your student loans
• Independent Rural Health Clinic - higher reimbursement - advantageous payor mix
At Lake Cumberland, our residents take advantage of a relaxed uncomplicated way of life, large lakes, safe community, family environment, low traffic, and strong school systems that make you feel instantly at home.
• Within 2 hours of Lexington, KY and Nashville & Knoxville, TN
• 1,255 miles of shoreline at Lake Cumberland
• Modern schools with low student-teacher ratios
• Historic homes to new subdivisions
• Golf courses, excellent fishing, water sports, wineries and camping