North Dakota Primary Care - Indian Health Service Facility (9408) Trenton, North Dakota
|Salary:||USD150000 - USD151000 per year|
Security, Safety, Solid Ground
This opportunity is perfect for the physician who is looking for security and stability. A safe place to land, our federally funded IHS clinic offers exceptional patient care in a warm, friendly, and dynamic setting. As a federally funded government facility, we offer unlimited student loan repayment and malpractice protection through the Federal Tort Claims Act. Our community is experiencing booming growth and your practice will too. Get in on the ground floor!
• Gold Standard - Our facility is used as the example for IHS facilities nationwide
• Security - Find security in a federally funded facility including malpractice protection
• Financial - Unlimited student loan repayment, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits
• Quality of Life - Employed, 4-day workweek with 30 days PTO
• Accepting J1 and H1 visa candidates
North Dakota - The Next Frontier!
Watch the buffalo roam - really! With the Lewis and Clark Trail as your backyard, you will have unlimited outdoor activities to choose from. We also rank among the safest communities in the nation. Perfect for forging new friendships and raising families, our communities are quiet and comfortable. This could be your final frontier!
• $1.6 billion state budget surplus (The Bismarck Tribune, 2012)
• #1 lowest unemployment rate in the U.S. (Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2012)
• Third lowest crime rate in the nation (CQ Press, 2010)
• Local public schools less than 15:1 student-teacher ratio
• Water skiing, boating, fishing, hiking, hockey, snowmobiling, hunting, cross country skiing and one of 3 sites in the US for paddle fishing