Representative (7845BR) Minneapolis, Minnesota
Working under the direction of the Worksite Billing Manager, the Representative will work to achieve the goals the following worksite transactions; Process new group set ups for employers choosing to offer their employees payroll deduction for individual insurance policies; process group payments on all small and medium size groups including specialty products; process payments on individual policies; process administrative updates to groups such as address changes, deduction schedule changes and adding/removing policies; researching return mail for a group; working with agents on group payments which have not been received and if necessary terminating these groups for non payment and processing reversals due to no good payments.
Job Duties Include:
• Processes moderately difficult worksite requests.
• Works within established departmental procedures to resolve common worksite related issues such as not in good order situations.
• Answers Agent and Policyholder calls related to worksite requests in the Worksite Team processes.
• Within regulatory guidelines, transacts financial activity on policyholder accounts in a timely manner, with quality and efficiency levels as determined by department guidelines.
• Acts as a technical expert in worksite requests listed above.
• Develops and maintains working knowledge of administrative and mainframe systems needed to process worksite requests.
• Assists team members on a daily basis to complete worksite requests in order to meet departmental and regulatory standards.
• Communicates technical content in a clear manner to policyholders, agents and team mates.
• May suggest improvements to existing worksite related processes.
* A completed bachelor's degree
* At least 1 year of customer service experience
* Excellent data entry and personal computer skills
* Ability to process a high volume of work combined with excellent quality
* Strong written/oral communication and customer service skills
* Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure and time contraints
* Ability to learn, interpret, and explain rules, regulations, and procedures for insurance products
* Strong organizational skills
* Team player