Associate Administrative Manager - Trainee (7560BR) Schaumburg, Illinois
As an Associate Administrative Manager you will learn the skills necessary to develop into an Administrative Manager in a General Office. Working with an active Administrative Manager, the Associate Administrative Manager will learn technical procedures necessary to ensure that the service team delivers high level customer service. You will be responsible for developing and coaching employees while holding them accountable for overall performance. Upon completion of the program you will be given the opportunity to manage a General Office. This will require that you have the ability to relocate anywhere in the United States.
• Bachelors Degree required, with a minimum 1-2 years business experience preferred, along with a demonstrated ability to supervise and develop others
• Strong probing, communication, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to effectively resolve complex customer and employee issues
• Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Successful completion of the FINRA Series 99 required within 6 months of hire. Series 6, 63, 7 or 24 a plus.
• Ability to relocate anywhere in the United States upon completion of the training program
*This position will require you to move outside of the Chicago area*