Internal Wholesaler (7305BR) Sleepy Hollow, New York
The Inside Wholesaler is responsible for providing insight and product knowledge via
the agency sales desk channel. In this role, you will make
proactive phone calls to financial
partners to share sales ideas, provide product information,
gather marketing data
and offer sales support, as well as identify new sales
In partnership with the External Wholesaler,the Inside
Wholesaler is responsible for
developing and maintaining existing relationships as well as
identifying and acquiring new business within their territory to meet sales goals for New York Life Investment Products, Variable Annuities, Variable Universal Life and MainStay Mutual Funds.
Use Morningstar and CDA Thomson software to provide hypotheticals and competitive research to Agents.
The right candidates will have sales focus, a high customer
service focus, excellent phone
skills, strong work ethic and a competitive drive.
Please note, this position will be based out of Parsippany, NJ but will eventually be based out of Sleepy Hollow, NY
• NASD Series 6 and 63 Licenses, or the ability to attain
licenses within 90 days.
• Bachelor's degree
• Investment and Annuity/Insurance experience preferred.
• Strong written and oral communications skills.
• Interpersonal skills - interact and work effectively with team
members within the department and with external parties.
• Computer skills - proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
as well as various internet search techniques.
• College degree, preferably in finance, economics, business or