SENIOR SERVICE ASSISTANT (7693BR) Dallas, Texas
• Service Associates must be able to quickly develop a working knowledge of mutual fund, equity, and fixed income products.
This associate will be responsible for:
• Enter in new account applications. The associate must ensure the application is in compliance with all NYLIFE Securities policies and securities industry regulations.
• Respond to customer and registered representative inquiries related to the servicing of client brokerage accounts.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Successful completion of the FINRA Series 07 (required within 6 months of hire,)
• Experience with PC based systems
• Must work well under pressure
• Knowledge of securities products,
• Excellent oral and written communication skills enabling employee to relay information to registered representatives, agents and customers accurately and with confidence.