Administrative Representative (7590BR) Tulsa, Oklahoma
Support management in the field office by handling all contracting, licensing and secretarial assistance for all leads in the office.
• Support the sales managers and trainers
• Handle licensing and contracting for all new and current agents
• Agent stationary and business card orders
• Inventory and order sales materials
• Processing of incoming and outgoing mail
• Appointment coordination
• Event and meeting planning
• Training class prep and attendance
Qualified candidates must possess a college degree or two to three years of administrative and or coordinator experience supporting upper management (i.e. banking, and real-estate).
Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft and have the ability to work in a team environment.