Administrative Representative (7657BR) Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Support management in handling all new business sales processing functions in the field office.
• Assist is in handling all accounting tasks
• Process simple and complex applications including changes to current applications
• Handle all policy billing
• Provide service to internal and external customers
• Responsible for seeing application through to completion, including accounting
• Oversee incoming and outgoing mail
• Order supplies
Qualified candidates must possess a college degree or two to three years of customer service experience and or administrative experience (i.e. retail, banking, and real-estate).
Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft and have the ability to work in a team environment.