Senior Associate - Sales Specialist (7190BR) Sleepy Hollow, New York
New York Life Insurance Company is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States and one of the largest life insurers in the world. Founded in 1845, New York Life is headquartered in New York City, maintains offices in all fifty states and has international operations in Taiwan and Mexico.
New York Life is currently seeking an experienced sales specialist to join their hard-working, fast paced, growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities of Position:
• Fielding of inbound calls from NYL Agents in regards to New York Life Annuities, Variable Universal Life and MainStay Mutual Funds.
• Identify sales opportunities and promote the sale of New York Life Annuities and MainStay Mutual Funds.
• Use Morningstar and CDA Thomson software to provide hypotheticals and competitive research to Agents.
• NASD Series 6 and 63 Licenses, or the ability to attain licenses within 90 days.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• Investment and Annuity/Insurance experience preferred.
• Strong written and oral communications skills.
• Interpersonal skills - interact and work effectively with team members within the department and with external parties.
• Computer skills - proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as various internet search techniques.
• College degree, preferably in finance, economics, business or similar field.