SENIOR LIFE PRODUCT ASSOCIATE (7304BR) Sleepy Hollow, New York
- Fielding inbound calls from agents regarding the technical
aspects of the Life Product.
- Receiving inbound calls from agents regarding inforce policies.
- Placing inbound calls to field agents and managers with
product information as needed.
- Work in respective zones to support the Life Product
- Special Project Support.
- Capable of interacting and effectively working with team
members within the department, with employees throughout
New York Life, as well as with external clients/business
- Expert knowledge of life insurance products.
- Ability to convey accurate and timely information by phone to
- Ability to work with all software necessary to support agents,
track activities, and present solutions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum four to six years prior insurance product experience
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must have strong follow up and research skills.
- Must be a detail-oriented, well organized and self starter.
- Must possess life/health licenses and FINRA Series 6 and 63.
- Proven ability to pay attention to detail and multi-task.