Admissions Advisor (BBBH13886) Glendale, Arizona
|Salary:||USD45000 - USD60000 per year|
JOB TITLE: Admissions Advisor
DURATION: Direct Hire
A locally owned and operated college is looking for a fantastic Admissions Advisor! This position is responsible for the enrollment of students in programs of study which meet the student’s interests and career goals. At all times, enrollment practices must be ethical and in compliance with DOE, accrediting body regulations and all institutional policies and processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Speak with prospective students on the telephone (information calls)
- Set appointments, conduct interviews, tours, and enroll prospective students
- Achieve monthly enrollment and start goals for programs.
- Complete all enrollment paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain an accurate database of students and prospects in the Student Database
- Follow-up on each person enrolled prior to start date to ensure newly enrolled students attend orientation.
- Follow-up with students and seek referrals
- Call and mail database leads
- Occasionally provide informational admissions presentations to various groups
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Bachelors Degree Required.
- Internal Motivation and competitive spirit
- Perseverance - accepts no for an answer and continues to follow through.
- Work Ethic – The Admissions Advisor will almost always work more than 40 hours a week
- Intuitive; hear what the other individual is saying and or not saying and dig when needed.
- Inquisitive' wants to know everything.
- Compassionate towards others.
- Respectful of authority.
- Goal driven.
This position offers medical, dental, vision and 401K.