Senior Field Marketing Manager (116) San Mateo, California
Extend Health, Inc. is a business segment of Towers Watson & Co. and operates the largest private Medicare exchange in the country. Founded in 2004, the Extend Health Medicare Exchange and the company’s licensed and certified benefit advisors have helped hundreds of thousands of Medicare-eligible retirees and their dependents identify and evaluate private Medicare plans that best meet their needs and budgets based on their individual medical and pharmaceutical needs. Extend Health has also helped Fortune 500 companies, unions, and municipalities realize significant savings for healthcare coverage for Medicare-eligible retirees when compared to employer group plans.
Join the marketing team for Towers Watson’s Exchange Solutions business segment and be part of a dynamic and innovative group at the forefront of the fast-moving private insurance exchange market. We are changing the way employers deliver health care benefits and bringing more choice and transparency to the purchase of health care coverage. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Senior Field Marketing Manager leads marketing campaigns and programs in support ofTowers Watson Exchange Solutions, which operates the nation’s largest private exchange through its operating company, Extend Health.
- Design, development and execution of marketing campaigns and materials as related to the execution of field marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the rest of the Exchange solutions marketing team with development, design, and execution of marketing campaigns and materials
- Work with internal departments to insure that all marketing materials are refreshed and updated to meet all line of business and regulatory requirements
- Develop and implement regional or customer-segment based marketing plans in collaboration with Extend Health Sales Department, VP of channel partner relations
- Collaborate and align field marketing projects and activities with account management and marketing teams across other Towers Watson lines of business
- Build relationships within the sales organization and channel partners to understand business objectives and to drive projects
- Educate sales team on new marketing tools, programs and drive adoption
- Support sales team with ad-hoc requests
- Develop and implement platforms for regular partner and client communications
- Lead or assist with event management and staffing
- Manage “special events” for partners and prospects
- Assist the sales enablement team with maintaining contact databases
Reporting and Administration:
- Provide weekly results-oriented status reports
- Provide quarterly updates on results of marketing activities
- Manage field marketing budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration
- 3+ years of experience in marketing that aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Educational experience and/or proficiency in employee benefits and/or marketing is preferred but not required.
- Strong written and oral communications capabilities
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- A proven track record with exceeding performance matrix.
Physical Demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, controls, keyboards; work on desktop or laptop computers; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift up to 15 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability adjust focus.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to low.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. In accordance with applicable law, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, veteran status, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, develop and promote the best people available, based solely upon job-related qualifications.