UX/UI Web Designer (JO-1209-099) Annapolis Junction, Maryland
|UX/UI Web Designer
- 3-5 years of experience in developing User Interfaces for enterprise scale products.
- Current knowledge of user experience principles, graphic design standards, design trends, and techniques for web and mobile software products.
- Ability to translate verbal ideas and text requirements into concepts and designs that demonstrate the user experience.
- Has a very good understanding of Data visualization and Data representation.
- Proficient in HTML 4/5 and CSS 2/3 as it applies across different browsers and screen resolutions.
- Expert in working with Adobe Creative Suite or similar package.
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks or other graphic design tools.
- Excellent attention to detail, keen eye for clean UI implementation and knowledge of design best practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems,Mathematics or related discipline or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.Advanced degree in related technical field desired. Clearance Requirements:
- Must be a US citizen
- Must have, or be willing to obtain, an active TOP SECRET security clearance, based on a current single scope background investigation (SSBI), as well as a favorable completion of Full Screening Polygraph completed by the U.S. Government.
Fearless Solutions is company driven by delivering innovative produces and services to our customers that make a difference.
Our core values include the "Fearless 5": Passion, Integrity, Excellence, Improvement, and Innovation. We keep our competitive advantage by living our values out each day.
Fearless Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE, M/F/D/V