Software Engineer - Cloud Application Developer (JO-1201-014) Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Software Engineer -Cloud Application Developer
- 10+ years development skills in Java/J2EE applications
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts
- Experience designing and developing automated/analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
- Experience with the following technologies/concepts: Hadoop, MapReduce, CloudBase, HDFS or other NoSQL/BigData style databases.
- Demonstrated understanding of ESB architecture and framework development.
- Excellent skills in debugging, troubleshooting, and unit/integration testing.
- Experience working with open source Java application Frameworks, APIs, & Tools (For Example: Grails,Tomcat,Eclipse, ClearQuest/ClearCase,Ant, Maven).
- Knowledge of common design patterns.
- Version control with Subversion/GIT.
- Experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline or equivalent documented combination of training and experience. Advanced degree in related technical field desired.
- Must be a US citizen
- Must have, or be willing to obtain, an active TOP SECRET security clearance, based on a current single scopebackground investigation (SSBI), as well as a favorable completion of Full Screening Polygraph completed bythe U.S. Government.
Fearless Solutions is company driven by delivering innovative produces and services to our customers that make a difference.
Our core values include the "Fearless 5": Passion, Integrity, Excellence, Improvement, and Innovation. We keep our competitive advantage by living our values out each day.
Fearless Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE, M/F/D/V.