Electrical Reliability Engineer (BBBH1118) Miami, Florida
|Salary:||USD65000 - USD85000 per year|
Electrical Reliability Engineer-Panama City FL Area
A world’s manufacturer is looking for an Electical Reliability Engineer to join their team on a full time basis. With a wide arrange of products and locations, this company have only grown stronger in recent years and are leading the way in manufacturing.
· Insurance effective day one
· Paid time off
· 401K (Upto 8% Match), Annual Incentive Program Eligible,
· Some relocation assistance available
Your new role will be part of our engineering team that supports our chemical line. You will provide hands-on technical leadership in regards to equipment reliability, safety, compliance and cost control. You will play a key role in maintaining mechanical equipment reliability and integrity and minimizing unplanned downtime.
· Previous refinery/chemical manufacturing experience preferred
· RCM, TPM, PM, WCM, RCFA experience required
· Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering Preferred; Mechanical/Chemical Engineering will be considered
· Must be a U.S. citizen or current green card holder
ABOUT HT Staffing
HT Staffing, Inc. is an Austin-based staffing firm offering specializing in the recruitment of engineers, IT, consultant, sales and financial professionals. We provide staffing solutions through full-time, contract, and project-based placements. Since 2001, we have been helping companies build great teams while helping professionals find the right career opportunities.
Through our extensive client list and our ability to navigate the hidden job market, HT Staffing can help you find the best opportunities available in the least amount of time.