Siemens Control Engineer-Austin TX (BBBH878) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Siemens Control Engineer-Austin TX
About the Job
A leading North American engineering firm is looking for a Siemens Control Engineer to join their team on a full time basis. With a wide arrange of clients and locations, our company has only grown stronger in recent years and is leading the way in controls engineering.
Your new role will be part of our engineering team that supports our client’s projects throughout the Austin area. You will be part of team that provides industrial electrical systems support including PLC-based control systems, Robotic Interfacing and Visualization.
· Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering is required
· Must be able to travel up to 20%
· Required: Siemens Step 7, Siemens WinCC Flex, Profibus
· PLC: VLC, Mitsubishi GX Developer, Wago CoDeSys, Siemens S7-Graph, Siemens PCS7
· Visualization: Iconics, Indusoft, Siemens WinCC SCADA, Visual Basic (VB6 and VB.net)
· Robot Interfacing: Fanuc, ABB, Motoman, Kawasaki
· Other desired: Fanuc robotic painting/sealing experience, electrical controls hardware design, barcode scanners, RFID, pneumatics, hydraulics, AutoCAD, Siemens Simotion, Siemens 840D, SQL databases, DeviceNet, Ethernet, ASI
· Must be a U.S. citizen or current green card holder
ABOUT HT STAFFING
HT Staffing, Inc. is an Austin-based staffing firm offering specializing in the recruitment of engineers, IT, consultant, sales and financial professionals. We provide staffing solutions through full-time, contract, and project-based placements. Since 2001, we have been helping companies build great teams while helping professionals find the right career opportunities.
Through our extensive client list and our ability to navigate the hidden job market, HT Staffing can help you find the best opportunities available in the least amount of time.