Sr. Oracle IT Analyst (4692) Santa Clara, California
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity working for a Global Technology Leader?
At Aviat Networks, we take great pride in hiring a workforce that is committed to supporting and strengthening our values and attributes. If you’re a results-oriented, customer centric and innovative thinker who also takes pride in personal and professional integrity, Aviat Networks is the ideal next step in your career. We are looking for people who love to solve problems, enjoy change and know how to have fun so come and join a dynamic team that strives to bring communications to the world.
Aviat Networks is the world’s largest independent supplier of wireless transmission systems. We are recognized worldwide for cutting-edge; 4G, backhaul, networking solutions and services. Customers in more than 135 countries depend on Aviat Networks to build, expand and upgrade their voice, data, and video solutions.
We currently have an immediate need for a Sr. Oracle IT Analyst
The primary purpose of this techno-functional role will be to provide production support and enhancements to Oracle Quoting, Pricing, TCA and Approval Management modules representing Aviat IT department.
- Perform Production Support activities for organizations internal customers.
- Provides in-depth technical expertise to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures, and methodologies
- Researches and evaluates new and/or alternative solutions and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness and reduce costs.
- Work with global teams and flexible work hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in science
- R12 Implementation experience and Support experience.
- CRM Sales business process background strongly preferred
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in IT support roles as a techno-functional analyst in demanding IT environment.
- Must have excellent analysis and design experience
- A strong functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business suite R12 in a multi-organization and multi-set of books environment.
- Familiarity with Siebel opportunity management is required
- The applicant should be very well conversant with discussing setups and functionality in Oracle Quoting, TCA, Pricing, Approval Management modules
- Intermediate level knowledge in configurator structures and set ups
- Experience developing OAF extensions and personalization.
- Should be well conversant with OAF, ADF, PLSQL, and Workflow development
- Experience working in complex integrated systems with both upstream and downstream dependencies is desirable
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users, IT staff and various levels of management
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
Aviat Networks offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Apply NOW to learn more!