Account Research Specialist (R0001539) Coventry, England
|Salary:||GBP7.7 - GBP7.9 per hour|
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
We are currently recruiting for Account Research Specialists to join our existing teams on a part time, permanent basis. As an Account Research Specialist your primary objective is assist customers with payment options on overdue amounts on their credit cards. You will need to have an empathetic approach to assisting your customers to ensure you get the correct outcome. The role will involve Inbound and/or outbound calls.
We are offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, with Part Time positions available.
Account Research Specialists key responsibilities:
- Accurately collate, update and maintain internal systems to show a true reflection of conversations and actions
- Ensure statutory and regulatory requirements are upheld.
- Know your customer and what options are available for them.
- Ensure proactive approach and deal with customers on an individual basis, adhering to Financial Conduct Authority/Lending Standards Board guidelines.
- Use agreed company methodology and processes to ensure full internal and client audit trail is maintained.
- To meet and maintain a quality standard for calls.
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are achieved in order to meet Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Participate as required in reviews of operational processes that will support the growth of the business in terms of both revenue and client service delivery.
- In conjunction with line managers, build and maintain positive professional relationships with designated representatives of the Client’s company.
- Maintain current knowledge of financial services/credit cards and the market, taking account of working practices and cultural drivers. Share this information within the team.
- Ability to discuss the customers’ situation through relevant questioning and fact finding.
- Escalate any potential problems and feedback from customers to the management team using appropriate methods.
- Display empathy and understanding when speaking and listening to customers
- Ensure that all communication is accurate.
- Remain aware of operational contingency plans and escalation points at all times.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Resilience and motivation
- Good communication Skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Industry & technical knowledge
- Attention to detail & quality orientation
- Customer service focus
- Energy and achievement
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role
Account Research Specialist Working Hours:
Roles are available on a part time basis working between the hours of 5pm - 9pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 2pm on Saturdays.
Account Research Specialist benefits:
As well as a competitive salary, on-going training and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits –
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- MediCash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become our Account Research Specialist!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.