Maintenance Procedure Writer (MPH-MPW1) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Develop a suite of maintenance documents that provide information, technical instruction, organizational direction, and guidelines for all activities related to the safe operation and maintenance of four production units.
- Support the Maintenance Department in completing the initial procedure writing tasks, several procedure maintenance tasks and procedure review tasks.
- Create initial maintenance procedures and work instructions using vendor manuals, industry procedures, or procedures supplied by other experts as required by the functions in line with internationally accepted standards.
- Assess the gaps identified by the Maintenance Basis and develop required working procedures.
- Process Procedure Change Requests (PCR) generated.
- Reformat existing maintenance procedures in accordance with the Administrative Writers Guide and Technical Writing Guide requirements.
Assignment Location: Primarily, Barakah Nuclear Power Plant and at Abu Dhabi Head Offices as and when required
Work Schedule: 38 hours a week, 4 days a week
Contract Duration: 1 year (renewable annually)