Senior Voice Engineer (Avaya) (43015) Atlanta, Georgia
This role will be responsible for the design, implementation, support and management of complex Avaya Unified Communications architectures. The candidate should have exceptional technical, client, people, writing and presentation skills with experience in design and/or implementation lead roles for large multi-site contact centers.
1. Develop requirements, engineer and manage all phases of a project including design, implementation and support, including extensive troubleshooting of the systems and management of junior support resources on a skills or shift basis.
2. Serve as a primary advisor to management and development staff for matters of voice infrastructure design.
3. Utilize Cisco Unified Communications architectures including: ICM scripting and routing, UCCE/IPCC and Call Manager, PGs, CVP and Unity - This includes all UCCE, CCM components as well as other Cisco applications.
4. Ability and willingness to learn, support and integrate with other Contact Center software and applications.
5. Provide functional guidance, advice, and/or training to less-experienced administrators.
6. Acts as project manager in planning and directing multiple projects to coordinate software applications from the development environment to staging environment through the build process and ultimately migration to production.
1. 5+ years of experience supporting Enterprise Multi-Site Avaya Unified Contact Center Implementations.
2. Certification required: Avaya Certified Support Specialist
3. Experience with : Avaya Aura Platform, Avaya System Manager, CM, CMS, IQ, AVP, VPMS, AES, MM, Avaya Voice Gateways and Supporting Infrastructure, Avaya Proactive Contact, Avaya Call Back Assist and Avaya One X Agent.
4. Experience with Cisco Voice Gateways and Gatekeepers
5. Experience with H.323 and SIP Protocols
6. Knowledge of CTIOS Desktop and server based applications.
7. Knowledge of MS Active Directory and DNS
8. Ability to perform complex problem isolation with Telecommunications Infrastructures: PRI/T1
9. Demonstrated ability to perform complex problem isolation in LAN/WAN environments.
10. Working knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems
11. Working knowledge of Cisco Routing and Switching
12. Working knowledge of Cisco VPN Technologies
1. BS/BA in related discipline (i.e., Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems)
2. Third-Party Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text-to-Speech (TTS) Servers voice gateways
3. Cisco UC and UCCE Platforms and Applications (UCM, ICM, CVP and VXML)
4. Knowledge of Nuance, Qfiniti, iNova and eWFM
5. Basic knowledge MS SQL and Oracle Database Environments
6. Certificates/Certifications: Avaya Certified Solutions Architect, Certified Cisco Voice Professional, Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching, Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Voice.
Cox Communications and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.