Fraud and Billing Application Support Specialist (43583) Atlanta, Georgia
This position will be responsible for daily support of the Fraud Risk Management application as well as other telephony applications, data feeds and interfaces that have been transitioned from development into production and or vendor supplied off the shelf applications. This position will work closely with Development teams to resolve any problems or issues that arise and to ensure that the production applications are maintained and upgraded as needed to meet end-users' needs.
1. Provides Tier 2 business process and application support, resolution of internal and external customers/users on basic hardware, network, software and application problems;
2. Partners with the Fraud Risk team on solutions to address vulnerabilities and improve customer experience.
3. Troubleshoots and restores technical service and equipment issues by analyzing, identifying, and diagnosing faults and symptoms using established processes, scripts, and procedures; helps identify and analyze problem causes, patterns, and trends; recommends corrective action where appropriate;
4. Review MIS reports and communicate the fraud results to the business.
5. Performs data analysis using appropriate tools and system transactions to support recommendations.
6. Identifies customer concerns and resolves or escalates customer issues expediently and accurately within documented timeframes.
7. Logs all incoming calls into problem-management database.
8. Follows established procedures to document problems and recommends modifications to procedures as required.
9. May interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problems;
10. Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties; recommends system modifications to reduce user problems;
11. It may be necessary to provide on-call support for business continuity.
1. 2 + years of experience in related field (Application/Production/Process support)
2. 2 + years of experience working in telecommunications required.
3. Experience with one or more of the following: Microsoft Office, AS/400, ICOMS, UNIX, SQL, and Oracle a plus.
4. Strong focus on Customer Service.
5. Work with fraud detection vendors to improve fraud detection processes.
1. BS/BA in discipline strongly preferred (IT, MIS, CS, etc).
2. Excellent project leadership and organizational skills with attention to detail.
3. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
4. Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
5. Works well under pressure, meets deadlines and must be organized.
Cox Communications and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.