Manager, Business Process (44302) Atlanta, Georgia
The ideal candidate will design and implement processes and validations to protect the production environment and its services, while effectively communicating and managing customer expectations for new product sustainability. This role will require providing leadership and guidance working with various functional teams at the Center and Field offices, develop and manage, resources, process, tools, methods and procedures, to ensure maximum effectiveness, efficiencies to deliver a quality product rollout.
1. Plans, performs and implements process improvement and/or change management initiatives.
2. Conducts, facilitates, manages projects, and initiatives related to process development.
3. Demonstrates an understanding of the customers business processes, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short-mid & long-term direction of the business and technology.
4. Develops and implements processes to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services.
5. Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
6. Researches best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data.
7. Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
8. Develops and authors methods and procedures / job aides, processes and other formalized documents based on business drivers and operational needs.
9. Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities. Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
10. Develops, measures, and analysis performance data against process requirements to establish tracking and trending statistics.
11. Has mutual ownership and accountability with Center and Field Readiness teams on processes and tools they employ.
12. Successfully builds and manages relationships between various field and corporate contacts to fully meet their business process. This includes defining policies, methods & procedures and best practices.
13. Understands the interdependent architectures, systems and services between multiple functional areas in the Field and at the Center.
1. 7+ years of experience required in related field (i.e. Cable /Telephony Operations, Change Management, Process Improvement.); 5+ years of experience required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree.
2. 3+ years of solution delivery/deployment or like experience
3. Experience with systematically reviewing process risks to accurately assess, counsel, and communicate corrective actions mitigating inefficiencies.
4. Able to present ideas and concepts utilizing a variety of project management and presentation tools mapped to the targeted message and audience.
5. Excellent customer interfacing skills, facilitation and teaming skills.
6. Excellent written and oral communications skills.
7. Travel..25% or less
1. BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. MIS, Business, etc.).
2. 2+ years of experience in a management role or leading cross functional projects preferred
3. Experience in telecommunications industry desired.
4. 5+ years of local system operations experience
Cox Communications and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.