Great Falls, Montana Gastroenterology - $800K Potential (GE8882) Great Falls, Montana
|Salary:||USD600000 - USD800000 per year + Benefits, Insurance, Retirement|
What does rewarding mean to you? Financial success? Truly helping a community? Spending more time with your family? Whatever the answer, we will help you build that rewarding career! At 516 beds, we are Montana's largest health system serving more than 230,000 residents over a 15-county area. We offer the latest in advanced treatment and care. Our flagship hospital is recruiting to fill an immediate need left by a retired GI. Hospital employment and a strong referral network provide the backbone to your success.
- $464K+ employed base and $800K real potential
- Sign-on bonus and student loan repayment
- 35+ referring physicians - Immediate and consistent patient volume
- "Top 5% of Hospitals in the Nation for Clinical Excellence" the last 7 of 8 years (Healthgrades, 2012)
- Admit to one facility - Clinic attached to hospital for easy access
- All procedures supported - Unlimited ERCP and untapped EUS market (EUS optional)
Metropolitan Sophistication - Rocky Mountain Majesty
Our metro by the mountains offers the quality of life you deserve and have always dreamed of. We are a young, progressive community with great schools and endless indoor and outdoor opportunities. Immerse yourself in arts, entertainment and family fun. Enjoy a baseball game, wander a museum, ski or catch a concert or play. Whatever you're after, we've got it!
- Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks - American's splendor!
- Two universities and a nationally recognized school district
- Four-season recreation: golfing, fly fishing, skiing and whitewater rafting
- International airport - Direct flights to multiple major metros
- Children's Museum of Montana
Jason Crone, MBA
Senior Search Consultant