Clinical Data Coordinator (AdvancedGroup_411484) Waukegan, Illinois
Job Number: 411484
Clinical Data Coordinator
- Looking for experienced Data Manager to perform data review activities for one to several studies simultaneously.
- Responsible to execute data cleaning plan during Study Conduct
- Responsible for data reconciliation across IRT, EDC and ePRO
- Responsible for data reconciliation of SAE data
- Crucial role in achieving timely database lock
- Responsible for proactive data cleaning
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Must have strong Rave experience.
- Experienced data management professional who is responsible for all activities relating to over 20 studies over the course of 1 year.
- The primary goals are to provide accurate data acquisition and to furnish accurate and well-documented study databases to the statistical and clinical teams
- Also includes Case Report Forms; initiating the purchase of CRF’s, diaries, and related documents from clinical protocols, preparing the study database dictionary; developing quality assurance database checks
- 0-3 Years Experience Level
- Must have a Bachelor's in a Science background.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to email@example.com Please reference job code 411484 when responding to this ad.