Global Librarian/Modeller (AdvancedGroup_410374) Florham Park, New Jersey
Job Number: 410374
Job Title Global Librarian/Modeller
- Working with Clinical Science/Business Units and a Standard Governance Board transform data collection requirements into data models.
- Provide input to OC Global Librarian team in developing and maintaining standard objects for OC standard Global Library.
- Work with the Clinical Science Units to understand the data requirements for their reporting, submission and collection o Model the data collection , storage, transformation & submission requirements with company Standards Work with the Data Standards Governance Board to ensure that the data models are consistent with Novartis Clinical Data Standards
- Create Annotations and models in standard definition template (spreadsheets) following defined rules o Work with Global Librarians & other implementing teams to review & finalize standard definition spreadsheet
- English as first or second language
- Minimum 5 years clinical database programming, setup of clinical databases and CRF design or Stats Programming experience , gained in the pharmaceutical industry or CRO Proficiency with Excel spreadsheets Creation of metadata for implementing systems like OC, SAS, LSH
Education BS degree in Computer Science, Medical Informatics, Statistics, Public Health, Biology
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to email@example.com Please reference job code 410374 when responding to this ad.