Mechanic - Packaging (PCK336-42577) Florence, Kentucky
Responsible for line efficiency, productivity, quality, changeovers, and troubleshooting of packaging lines.
1. Fully Supports an interdependent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant of zero accidents.
2. Supports and embraces the Quality and Environmental missions of the Plant.
3. Perform packaging equipment set-up, troubleshooting, lubrication, cleaning, and sanitization.
4. Maintenance of production machinery in optimum condition through proper preventative maintenance and adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices.
5. Repair of production machinery. This includes problem identification, referencing technical documentation, assessment of material requirements, requisition placement, and actual repair.
6. Provide guidance to machine operator staff.
7. Responsible for the use and replacement of change parts.
8. Responsible for appropriate documentation and record keeping.
9. Willingness to receive internal and external training.
10. Knowledge of Preventative Maintenance programs
11. Experience using Microsoft office applications.
12. Work with vendors to help them to work effectively within the L’Oreal methodology.
13. Handle multiple projects and prioritize work efficiently.
14. Support and embrace the Safety, Quality and Environmental mission of the Plant
15. Solid communication skills and ability to work effectively with others.
16. Experience and involvement with the TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) process.
17. Ability to interact with Operators, Engineers, and Mechanics in a team environment.
18. Provide clear descriptions of equipment issues to team members in a training manner to eliminate future occurrences.
19. Other duties and projects as necessary or assigned.
SKILLS, EXPERINCE.EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Associate degree in Industrial Maintenance or Equivalent
5 years experience in a Consumer Packaging Manufacturing Environment. Technical training preferred.