Processing Mechanic (PCK336-42585) Florence, Kentucky
Responsible for maintaining processing equipment in the Florence Manufacturing facility.
1. Fully Supports an interdependent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant of zero accidents.
2. Supports and embraces the Quality and Environmental missions of the Plant.
3. Knowledge of sanitary processing equipment.
4. Mechanical — Ability to rebuild valves, mills, pumps and seals.
5. Electrical (Advanced PLC)-I/O, solenoids, PLC 5, Device Net, etc.
6. P&IDs-Able to read and understand.
7. Able to demonstrate good trouble shooting skills.
8. Knowledge of Preventative Maintenance programs.
9. Experience using Microsoft office applications.
10. Work with vendors to help them to work effectively within the L’Oreal methodology.
11. Handle multiple projects and prioritize work efficiently.
12. Support and embrace the Safety, Quality and Environmental mission of the Plant.
13. Solid communication skills and ability to work effectively with others.
14. Manage and negotiate work with contractors.
15. Experience and involvement with the TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) process.
16. Ability to interact with Operators, Engineers, and Mechanics in a team environment.
17. Provide clear descriptions of equipment issues to team members in a training manner to eliminate future occurrences.
SKILLS, EXPERINCE.EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Associate’s degree in Industrial Maintenance or Equivalent Experience
3-5 years experience in a Consumer Packaging Manufacturing Environment