Packaging Optimization Engineer (PCK336-42277) Florence, Kentucky
The Packaging Optimization Engineer acts as a plant liaison to CONA, Marketing and R & D for packaging component development and performance(i.e. launches, line trials, etc).
1. Fully Supports an interdependent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant of zero accidents.
2. Supports and embraces the Quality and Environmental missions of the Plant.
3. Respectfully through words and actions, works cooperatively with others and embraces the team spirit of Florence Manufacturing.
4. Knows and understands L’Oreal rules and enforces them.
5. Understands and is knowledgeable in methods (Quality manual, CDC’s, etc.).
6. Coordinate and manage the Industrial feasibility within the plant.
7. Act as liaison for corporate TPD and plant personnel with packaging issues.
8. Develop and facilitate waste reduction processes as related to packaging components.
9. Participate in troubleshooting of packaging component issues on the packaging lines.
10. Interface with the UP with regards to global uptime for packaging components
11. Increase line efficiency with pack out changes / packaging components changes
12. Process improvements between UP & Distribution Centers regarding packaging
13. Provide fill levels for PRI’s.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelors degree in Engineering or a science.
3 — 5 years experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.