Technical Training Specialist in Kapuskasing ON
As a Senior HR Technical Training Specialist, you achieve best-in-class results, by offering your 15+ years of comprehensive experience in compliance, training and best practices.
Your thought leadership and change-management mindset empower your team to be the gold standard of employee engagement, inspiring them to become industry leaders.
• 18 month+ contract
• Can lead to permanent employment
• Lodging provided
• Per diem options
• Travel expenses to be discussed
• Salary based on experience
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
• To uphold the company’s values, principles and corporate policies
• Bring an open and cooperative and upbeat attitude to your job, contributing to our positive work environment
• Comply with all health, safety and environmental standards, as well as applicable regulations and laws
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Promote and provide a safe workplace, seek improvements, support the Health & Safety Program
• Analyze training needs and define learning objectives
• Identify learning strategies to be used and develop training materials and tools accordingly
• Design the training material according to established objectives with the assistance of Department Managers and external trainers, if required
• Establish budget and timelines and ensure compliance
• Support training experts in content development
• Monitor the progress of training activities to ensure employee participation and that the training content meets the objectives
• Make necessary adjustments as required
• Be up to date with best practices in training
• Work with the Superintendent, HR Administration to review equivalency and / or entry requirements for all unionized positions.
• University Degree in Orientation, Psychology or Education.
• 15 years of experience in technical training;
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• English (French is an asset)
Whether you live locally and tired of long hours on the road, or looking for an exciting, new and challenging opportunity, this role will be a game-changer. The decisions you make will not only impact the health and strength of the company, but inspire those around you to bring their best. Are you up to the challenge?
TO APPLY - www.manpower.ca Questions? 1–800–667-1191
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.