Senior Compensation Analyst (4917BR) Irvine, California
We are CoreLogic – a leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. Together, we are a global company with proven experts in the areas where we work and are passionate about helping our clients succeed. More than one million users rely on CoreLogic to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
This position will be involved with the development, implementation and administration of global compensation policies and programs, including the design and management of commissioned sales plans. This position will work closely with the HR Business Partners in performing compensation analysis and job evaluations for global population, including Sales. Manage annual performance review process for specific business partner.
- Perform job analysis, job description review, position evaluation and job pricing to ensure internal titling, leveling and mapping internally is consistent and salaries are competitive with the market.
- Participate in external global salary surveys and conduct internal benchmarking based on market results.
- Involved in design, preparation and administration of sales commission plans, including managing inventory on shared drive.
- Serve as back up for Stock Administration with regard to distributions and grants and partners with payroll on tax calculations.
- Participate in the Annual Performance and Pay process including base salary, bonus, and equity programs.
- Stay current on federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance.