Registered Nurse (Days)
Location: Gillingham, England
Salary: GBP16.5 - GBP16.5 per hour + Additional Benefits
We’re looking for a Registered Nurse (Days) who is as passionate about giving excellent care as we are! This role is based in Gillingham, Dorset (SP8 4QD) at our St Martins Grange home.
- £16.50 an hour
- Full time, part time or Bank hours
- Excellent training and support and development
As our Registered Nurse (Days) you will lead a team of dedicated staff making sure our residents receive the highest possible level of person centred care!
Please note the role of Registered Nurse (Days) covers an 08:00 to 20:30 shift. It will also include covering alternate weekends and some Bank Holidays (at an enhanced rate of pay).
For the role of Registered Nurse (Days) we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- NMC cost paid by us each year.
- Excellent induction programme and ongoing commitment to your training and development
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance (3 x annual salary)
- A staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- DBS check paid by us and uniform provided
- Care South Stars Annual Staff Awards - recognising excellence in individuals and teams
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
For the role of Registered Nurse (Days), you'll be RGN or RMN qualified with a current NMC PIN. Ideally you will bring prior experience of working with older people in a nursing home or hospital environment; however we will support nurses who want to start a rewarding career in this setting.
You must be highly conscientious in your approach to work and able to work independently and lead a shift, including supervising care assistants. On duty you will take the lead on delivering clinical care to resident with a range of nursing needs and liaising with external clinical professionals including GP’s and hospital doctors.
St Martins Grange provides modern and progressive care and treatment for its residents. For more details go to: http://www.care-south.co.uk/homes/st-martins-grange/
For further details, a full job description or a chat regarding our Registered Nurse (Days), please contact the home on 01747 834020
Not ready to apply? Like our ‘Care South Careers’ Facebook Page and keep up to date with future vacancies. Search @CareSouthCareers